Preventing & Protecting People & Organizations from Sexual Harassment
This seminar will give participants a brief overview in the following topics. You will know the risks and red flag areas you need to watch for and, more important, you will have the basic tools for preventing and protecting your people and organization from sexual harassment. This could be the most valuable 1.5 hours you spend this year.
1. Foundations of Protections & Prevention
- -Policies and procedures that work
- -The message and the culture
- -Why workplace civility and bystander intervention training is so necessary and how to structure it
- -Leadership and accountability: Strategies and must do's from the top to the bottom of the organizational chart
- -Compliance training - When it's necessary
3. How to Conduct an Investigation
- -What to keep confidential and what to make public
- -Appropriate discipline
- -Getting past 'he said, she said'
- -When to use a 3rd party investigator or outside HR person
- -When to use an attorney
4. Some useful checklists
- Starts: Mar 06, 2018
- Ends: Mar 06, 2018
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- (406) 543-6623
Engaging Business and Community
Copyright 2019 Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.