“I can’t say enough about Missoula Chamber’s innovation and action around workforce development. They don’t shy away from the hard problems (right now that’s affordable and available child care for workers), they proactively engage relevant community partners, and they work to create sustainable solutions that put local industry in the center and don’t rely on discretionary authority or funding. Keep up the good work.”
- Scott Eychner, Workforce Services Administrator, Montana Dept. of Labor & Industry
Student Employment Career Fair
August 30, 2018
Event registration includes lunch for one recruiter, one 6ft x 2 1/2 ft table, 2 chairs, tablecloth, and 1 parking spot and basic listing in our Career Services Handbook. Additional recruiter lunch passes are a $15 fee. There will be no dividers between tables at this event.
Date: August 30, 2018
Time: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Location: University Center Ballroom
Off Campus Employer Registration: $40.00
On Campus Employer Registration: No Charge
To register for the fair, please login to Handshake and click the Student Employment Fair listed on the home page.
Health Professions Career Fair
Time: Coming Soon!
Location: University of Montana, University Center Ballroom
Missoula Chamber Education Series
Affordable Professional Development
What: Professional development training on a variety of topics, starting at just $10.00When: Wednesdays, 11:30 - 1:00
Where: Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce, 825 E Front St. Missoula, MT.
- Co-Chair: Terry Berkhouse, UM Office of Academic Enrichment
- Co-Chair: Margaret McManus, Allegiance Benefit Plan Management
- Co-Chair: Nicole Rush, Missoula Economic Partnership
- Beth Jaffe, Cedar Mountain Software
- Diane Beck, Windermere Real Estate
- Harold Shinsato, Montana Code School
- Jenni Graff, Missoula Economic Partnership
- Jill James, Charter College
- Jodie L. Rasmussen, MCPS School of Extended and Lifelong Learning
- Josh Kendrick, Opportunity Resources, Inc.
- Julie Robitaille, Missoula County Public Schools
- Lisa Rae Roper, MCPS School of Extended and Lifelong Learning
- Martha Robertson, Area Health Education Center
- Monique Fortmann, MCPS School of Extended and Lifelong Learning
- Nate Nunnally, Custom West Pest Control
- Nicole Rieker, JCCS, P.C.
- Ralph S. Walters, Big Sky Breakout
- Robert Farmer, Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Roger Maclean, UM School of Extended and Lifelong Learning
- Shawn Horton, AT&T
- If you'd like to engage with the Workforce Development, Education, and Recruitment committee, contact Kimberly Hannon at email@example.com.
- Registration is now open for UM Summer Programs 2018.
- Download slides from the Bureau of Business and Economic Research's "The Future of Higher Education in Montana" presentation HERE.