Recent Ribbon Cuttings
January 29, 2020
We gathered at Employmnet Source's new location in Missoula, MT to celebrate the expansion of their business in our community.
We learned that not only do they serve Montana but operate nationwide, from temp-to-hire and temporary staffing to direct hire and executive search.
University of Montana Food Pantry
February 11, 2020
We were excited to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the Food Pantry with it's wonderful staff! After their upgrades, the space is looking better than ever.
Their mission is to ensure that no student faces food insecurity and is always looking for community support.
February 12, 2020
Even on a chilly day in February, Chamber staff and Rangers had a blast at the ribbon cutting for Eyemart Express.
We were able to take a tour of the facilities including the on-site lab where same day orders are produced in under an hour! <br>Did you know: Eyemart Express offers a 20% off discount for all Chamber members? Stop in today to take advantage of this amazing discound and their 2 for 1 deal today!<br>
Schedule Your Ribbon Cutting
Contact Vangie Callison at 406-543-6623 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a ribbon cutting for your business!
Meet the Chamber Rangers
- Chair: Ray Round, D.A. Davidson & Co
- Ronald Bender, Worden Thane P.C.
- Greg Beach, Beach Transportation
- Barney White, Rocky Mountain Moving and Storage
- Bill Caras, Caras Nursery
- Dan Dammerman, Dan The Phone Man
- Jack DeMarois
- Terry Disney, PayneWest Insurance
- Steven Hall, Hall-Widdoss & Co., PC
- Rena Hansen, Boyle, Deveny & Meyer, PC
- Brian Kekich
- Mike Peissig, AlphaGraphics
- Tom Pew, Pew Construction
- Bradley Colberg, First Interstate Bank
- Tim Roy, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Gary "Skooter" Smith, Edward Jones
- Dean Stensland, Boone Karlberg PC
- Faye Warren, Stockman Bank
- Julie Gemar Williams, JGW Consulting
- Janel Woodworth, Art Attic