Watch the State of Missoula - Breaking Down Workforce Barriers
Breaking Down Workforce Barriers
The 2019 State of Missoula Luncheon scheduled for January 23, 2019 has set the theme and panel focus on addiction concerns impacting our workforce and community. Speakers at this event will include:
- MT State Attorney General Tim Fox
- Dean Christensen, Missoula Police Department
- Levi Bessette, Addiction Recovery Advocate
Sponsor this event or purchase tickets by clicking HERE
- Meeting space needed for recovery programs: Current 4D North Club location does not meet the need for space or parking and lease is set to expire in the next 6 months.
- MT Department of Labor transportation grant research to fund a van and driver that businesses could access to help move the workforce without vehicles to needed appointments.
- Collaborative partnerships with doctors who have created medication which assists in the transition from opioid addiction.
We need your input!
We are seeking business and community members to create an Addiction Initiative Task Force. If you would like to get involved in this initiative, please contact Kimberly Hannon at the Chamber.