The Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Banquet takes place in the Fall each year and features a prominent guest speaker. Past speakers have included Sugar Ray Leonard, Charlie Cook, Joe Theismann, Marcus Luttrell, Tyler Hamilton, and Chief David Brown. The banquet features awards and highlights from the Chamber’s accomplishments over the year over a formal dinner.
For more information about attending or sponsoring the Chamber’s Annual Banquet, contact Krista Clawson at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2017 Title Sponsor:
Circle of Excellence Award
- The Circle of Excellence Award is the Chamber's most prestigious award given to a business which meets high standards of community involvement and social responsibility.
- Past winners of the Chamber Circle of Excellence Award include:
- Neptune Aviation, 2017
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 2016
- PayneWest Insurance, 2015
- Blackfoot Telecommunications, 2014
- Northwestern Energy, 2013
- Montana Rail Link, 2012
- D.A. Davidson, 2011
- Community Medical Center, 2010
- Mountain Water Company, 2009
- ALPS Corporation, 2008
- The George award is the Chamber's highest award given to an individual who has made significant contributions to the community.
- Past winners of the George Award include:
- Tom Severson, 2017
- Faye Hanson Warren, 2016
- Gary Hughes, 2015
- Bruce Buchmann, 2014
- John Brauer, 2013
- Jack Chambers, 2012
- Dirk Visser, 2011
- Scott Burke, 2010
- Bob Homer, 2009
- Max Bauer Jr., 2008
Stories & Highlights
- The 127th Annual Banquet was dedicated to Missoula's First Responders. The Keynote speaker, Former Dallas Police Chief David Brown, is one of the most widely respected law enforcement officials in the country.
- A video was created for this event to recognize and thank Missoula area first responders. Watch the video.
- Read the full Missoulian article.
Engaging Business and Community
Copyright 2018 Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.