Missoula is a dynamic and energetic community. Such vitality and growth presents many opportunities and challenges for the citizens of Missoula. Keeping our community vibrant and healthy requires insightful leaders who have the ability to communicate and work effectively with others. Leadership Missoula is a program of the Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce designed to facilitate the development and growth of tomorrow’s leaders and provide opportunities to interact with different community members and explore issues relevant to our community.
Apply for LM 37
If you are interested in applying for LM 37, please email Krista Clawson at email@example.com to be added to our list. Applications will be available in February 2019.
- The Leadership Missoula program begins with a retreat at Flathead Lake Lodge. The rest of the year is comprised of eight session days, including:
- History & Culture Day
- Business & Economy Day
- Quality of Life Day
- Government & Politics Day
- Human Needs Day
- Workforce & Education Day
- Public Safety & First Responder Day
- Natural Resources Day
- The year wraps up with a retreat at Flathead Lake Lodge
Leadership Missoula Alumni
- The LM Program has an exciting announcement! We will be launching a Leadership Missoula Alumni Association where graduates can stay connected with their classmates as well as a network of graduates from the past 35 years. You will be notified of volunteer and board service opportunities within our community and be invited to participate in an exclusive continuing education series focused on honing and maintaining your leadership skills.
- If you have interest in serving on the Steering Committee for the Leadership Missoula Alumni Association, please contact Krista Clawson at 406-215-1322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LM 36 Committee Members
- Tyson Peissig, Chair LM 36
- Julie Maloney, Chair-Elect LM 37
- Tim Unger, History & Culture Session Day Chair
- Amy Allison Thompson, Business & Economy Session Day Chair
- Karen Schlatter, Quality of Life Session Day Chair
- Mike Bybee, Government & Politics Session Day Chair
- Sandy Bollom, Human Needs Session Day Chair
- Cody Velin, Workforce & Education Session Day Chair
- Tony Rio, Public Safety & First Responder Session Day Chair
- Quincy Walker, Natural Resources Session Day Chair